Keshsa Vasant and Shivani Patel are old friends who each had dreams of creating a name for their own—Shivani, in the fashion industry and Keshsa, in the world of business. They put their heads together and Arture was born! Their love for nature is obvious in their constant endeavor towards ‘clean fashion’. They founded Arture to pay tribute to all that they hold dear.
On a more personal front, Shivani has always loved animals, chocolate, hues of purple and anything Harry Potter. In the future, she plans to open a day-care centre for dogs and also provide support to young Indian designers who build their lives on their dreams, just as she has!
Keshsa finds happiness in the little things and loves traveling. She is passionate about cooking, racing, golfing and skiing, among a host of other things. Keshsa has a philanthropic streak in her, and finds herself lending a hand to those in need often enough—including animals. She hopes to open a petting zoo someday!
Arture would not be what it is without the creators who are the backbone of the brand. The team includes :
- Murugan, our multi-skilled office manager who takes care of everything from inventory and invoicing to quality check, shipping and production supervision.
- Riyaaz, the skilled artisan who creates all of the products and provides his input during prototyping to take designs to the next level with immaculate construction and attention to detail.
- Rishika, our photographer, who brings out the life behind our products through her visuals.
- Aparrna, the artist behind the creation of all of our branding, including our packaging and tags which are loved by our customers.
- Prachi, a young fashion student whose interest in writing led her to us. She's the voice behind a lot of our blog posts and newsletters.
- Aathira, our design intern, whose bubbly personality and desire to learn ensures that there is not a single dull day at the Arture HQ.